Monday, April 21, 2008

What a great weekend!

This weekend started with a Dino 15k Trail Run at Washington Township Park in Avon, Indiana. I ran the 15k in 1:18:40- not quite the Olympic "A" Standard, but it was my best time ever on that course. Gives me hope that I'm in good shape for the Mini in less than two weeks. Plus, the weather was perfect for trail running - 55 degrees and light rain. It made the course just muddy enough to be technical.

Then, a project I thought I was going to spend most of the rest of the weekend on got cancelled. Yes! So, I got to spend the afternoon with my family visiting local garden shops.

On Sunday, I got to talk about sex at church. Well, not sex at church. But the message I gave at church on Sunday was about sex. God really annointed it, and at the end was a very powerful moment set to Chris Tomlin's "Amazing Grace - My Chains are Gone." Then, Sunday afternoon, we mulched in our flower beds (a friend and I). What a great weekend!

No comments: